Reading and Spelling Instruction Tailored to The Right Brain Dominant Learner
If your child demonstrates a difficulty with reading or has been tested and labeled as “having a learning disability” in the areas of language processing – reading, writing and spelling or perhaps suffer from “dyslexia” . . . there is help!
READING CONNECTIONS offers a different teaching style for your right brain learner… a way of teaching so learning happens. This method nurtures the child’s self image. As they learn, they feel hope for a bright future.
Who Can Benefit
- The Young Student… Children- ages 4 and up – who need a foundation for reading, spelling, and comprehension.
- The Older Student… To increase literacy levels for reading, spelling and comprehension.
- The Adult Student… To obtain greater fluency in reading, spelling and comprehension.
- Teachers… To successfully facilitate remediation in all areas of language for those students who are not at grade level.
- Business and Industry… to upgrade employees’ reading and spelling abilities in on-site group settings or individual lessons.
- With our instructional videos literacy levels improve dramatically in any educational setting!
- Supports whole-brain phonemic awareness research.
- Targets students who need to become automatic readers.
- Students learn to process words sequentially and read at or above grade level.
- Can reach young students early enough to prevent failure and can help older students increase their reading and/or spelling ability.
- Can be used with large or small groups or with individuals.
- Can be integrated easily with all types of interest-centered reading materials.
- Methods taught result in much improve comprehension.